Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Who I am

I am a military member who loves to play poker. I have decided that I would write about my adventures in life and poker. I will be blogging my poker bankroll and when I win or lose. Right now I live in California, but am PCSing to Shreveport. In Shreveport I plan to build my bankroll to 20,000 dollars over the next 3 years. I do not get to play poker all the time but, I am serious when I play. My bankroll right now is 4,000 dollars. I will continue to play in Cali until I leave.

This is my first writing and not sure on what to say, but we will see how it goes. I will post bankroll and hand history here when I play and when I can. So follow and let me know if you like or do not like my blog. Throw ideas out about what you would to hear about. I am excited about the move and should be there sometime in august. I am a 1-2 player and would like it if anyone has any info on how the games are out in Shreveport.

Raise

No comments:

Post a Comment